Please wait request is loading....
1. Grand Finale Exam will be conducted between 14th March and 28th March 2021.
2. After successful registration student need to book exam slot to appear for Grand Finale Exam.
3. After you make a successful payment, Ebooks will be activated within 24 hours. Once the validity period is over, Ebooks will not be accessible.
4. Printed Books purchased during ECAT registration will be delivered at your address (mentioned during registration) within 7 working days
5. Ebooks/Online Papers are best viewed on Desktop or Laptop. It is not compatible with Mobile/Tablets. Ebooks have to be accessed ONLINE with active internet. It will not be couriered and can't be downloaded.
6. Registration once done cannot be cancelled and refunded
7. Please ensure all information filled in is accurate and complete. Any inaccurate information filled in may lead to cancellation of registration/exam.
8. Updates related to the exam will be sent on the mobile number/email ID shared above.
9. Awards, Prizes, Results etc. will be shared with respective schools.
10. There will be an additional 0.5 Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
11. Result Date: 30 days after the exam date.
Exam Mode: ONLINE (From Home)
1. Given the social distancing norms which may be required in the foreseeable future and light of the safety of your child, the exam will be conducted ONLINE.
2. Online Proctored Examination where an invigilator will monitor.
3. Since the exam involves video monitoring of the child taking the exam, it is preferable if you have a broadband internet connection for a smoother experience.
4. Exam Date/time once selected by the student cannot be changed.
1. Exam duration: 60 minutes. Students will get an additional time before the exam for the Login related process
2. Number of Questions: Std. 2 to 3: 40 questions / Std. 4 to 9: 50 questions
3. All questions will be multiple choices with four options
1. Given the exam is online and are directly recorded in the system, rechecking option will not be available for the exam.
2. The exam start timer once started cannot be paused. No extra time will be provided for issues related to laptop battery discharge, internet connectivity issues or webcam failure.
3. Child will have to take the exam alone. In case the invigilator detects the presence of somebody else with the child or any other unfair means, he/she will cancel the exam.
By sharing your mobile number and email ID, you are expressly permitting us to share with you essential information like guidelines for the exam, the link for demo exam & actual exam, day and time of the exam, Seat numbers and other updates/information related to exams on your mobile number/email ID.
NELTAS management reserves all rights related to NELTAS ECAT exam. They can change/modify/cancel any process/option at any time by giving prior intimation.
Write to us at email@example.com. Office Timings: 10.00 am to 6.30 pm